The Sensible Mama Advocate Program
Welcome to the Sensible Mama Advocate Program.
This program is designed to give members of our Sensible Mama community the opportunity to make a commission anytime a referral of yours purchases one of our products.
The Sensible Mama Advocate Program is very generous compared to other compensation plans in the Baby Essentials marketplace. As an example, target.com offers a starting commission of 3% which progresses to 5% and only award commissions for anything your referral purchases during a 7-day period.
Contrast that to the Sensible Mama Advocate program, which offers a starting commission of 8% which progresses to 14% and awards you for all purchases your referral makes within a 30-day period.
Click HERE to Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in The Sensible Mama Advocate program, you agree to the supplemental Program terms and conditions set forth below. In consideration of participating in the Program, You agree to the following terms:
The Sensible Mama Advocate program pays commissions based on products purchased through your unique referral code. This program begins on July 1st, 2018 and will continue without until The Sensible Mama terminates the offer. The Sensible Mama reserves the right to cease affiliate marketing operations at any time for any reason with one or all affiliates.
Payouts will not occur until after each referral’s 30 day return period expires to ensure such purchases are genuine.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, and other social media platforms is permitted, following these general guidelines:
- You ARE ALLOWED to promote offers to your lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your social media pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on any Sensible Mama web property or Social Media company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
Under no circumstances shall You send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 [the “Act”], concerning The Sensible Mama products or programs. For clarification, this does not prohibit you from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. The Sensible Mama reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to the content an affiliate sends via commercial electronic mail messages if marketing methods are unethical or otherwise unprofessional from a marketing campaign perspective.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit or adult-related materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.