Amari in I’M MOODY
The LYMIA BRAND full leather series is the high-fashion, high-function bag for moms in all stages of their motherhood journey. Designed with moms in mind, but perfect for work and travel, the LYMIA collection is as versatile as you are.
The LYMIA BRAND Amari is a smaller, more petite version of our classic Charlie tote. Designed for those who want all the modern features and functionality of the Charlie but need it sized as a purse instead of a full sized tote.
The Amari Tote follows you through your motherhood journey from first-time mom, to working mom, to weekend get away mom, to date night mom. With an adjustable cross body strap that can be worn to suit you, exterior pockets for stashing keys and phone, plenty of internal compartments, and our signature hands-free magnetic key ring system, the Amari is everything you need for being practical and stylish on the go.
- Full grain leather
- water resistant, stain resistant satin lining
- durable champagne-gold hardware
- champagne-gold name plate
- spacious front pocket with magnetic closure
- external zip pocket
- adjustable external buckles to make the bag smaller or larger
- full leather removable tote straps
- full leather messenger strap
- dual zipper opening
- laptop sleeve
- two internal insulated bottle pockets
- two stretchy pockets
- one internal zip pocket
- four sturdy feet
The Amari also features our innovative magnetic key holder design. Your bag comes with an included key ring with a neodymium magnet wrapped in the same leather as the bag. This key ring can hold your keys or a small pouch, and connects to a corresponding steel plate sewn into the fabric of the bag (which is also covered in matching leather so that you can easily find it). This high-strength neodymium magnet allows you to quickly attach and remove your keys with only one hand and without fussing with a key leash or lobster claw. Perfect for those moments when you need one hand for holding tiny hands in parking lots and other high-traffic spaces! The included key ring also sticks to steel surfaces, making it a great way to store your keys at home!
12.2” x 9.25” x 5.39”
We are proud to offer top tier products and stand behind their workmanship. However, defects can happen and we want to make sure you are taken care of! We recommend inspecting your bag immediately after opening and contacting us within the first 1-2 business days after your package is delivered, so that we can handle any manufacturer defects expediently.
Subject to applicable conditions and exclusions, LYMIA BRAND bags are protected from the original date of purchase by an 18 month limited warranty (proof of purchase required). Our first goal is to repair any damage to your bag. We will pay shipping for you to return the bag to have it repaired, and we will also pay shipping to return your bag to you. If the bag cannot be repaired, customer support will email you to discuss whether you would like to have your own bag returned to you, or if you would like us to replace the bag with the same or comparable product.
- If a customer chooses to have the bag returned as is, we will pay shipping to return it. If the customer chooses to have the product repaired on his or her own, the customer is responsible for those repairs. Customer assumes responsibility for any damage done to the bag by having it repaired by somewhere other than our designated repair center.
- If customer chooses to have a replacement sent, the original bag will not be returned. We will cover shipping for the replacement bag.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR WARRANTY
We hope that you will use and love your bags daily! Our bags, like any other full leather product, are subject to natural wear. Here are some things to know:
- The variations in color and texture are characteristics of full, natural grain leather. Over time, the leather will acquire a patina and may also darken due to the oils from your skin and direct sunlight. This is natural and is considered by leather enthusiasts as an enhancement.
- Unlike embossed leather, which has its pattern stamped into it, full grain leather has natural wrinkles and markings in it. This is considered part of what makes your bag unique and does not qualify under our warranty
- Natural wear and tear, such as corner wear, scrapes, markings on the hardware, etc are not covered
- Over the years, we have learned what kid-caused damage looks like. It happens to all of us! Please keep in mind that damage done to your bag by being dragged, pulled, or scraped, or damage done to the interior of the bag due to spills is not covered.
Warranty is transferable to a new owner as long as it is still in the 18 month window. New owner must provide the original purchaser and order number in order to claim this warranty. If you purchase a LYMIA BRAND bag used, ask the original owner for this information at the time of purchase.