Going out to eat with an infant is already challenging enough. Top that experience off with trying to feed baby food to your infant from an adult sized restaurant spoon will only add to that stress. Stock up now on Re-Ply's infant spoons, so that you can keep a stash in your diaper bag for those moments when you need to feed your baby on the go!
Not only will mealtime be so much better for your child, but parents will find that clean up afterwards is a breeze with these dishwasher safe utensils. Re-Play had a fabulous idea of making these cool utensils from recycled milk jugs that are FDA approved. Stock up this week to brighten up mealtime next week.
Re-Play's Toddler Utensils are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Durable and affordable, forks feature rounded tips for safety and spoons have a deep scoop for the hungriest toddlers. Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant tableware set!
Note: Our colorful sets are shipped direct to your home, to cut down on waste we do not include our standard retail packaging.
DIMENSIONS, FEATURES & DETAILS
- Made from recycled milk jugs (HDPE recycled plastic) & recycled FDA approved polypropylene
- Set includes 1 fork and 1 spoon
- Gentle on the mouth and gums, tough against little teeth
- BPA, PVC, phthalates and surface coatings free
- Made in the USA
- Approx. Dimensions: 5.5" by 1.25" by .25"
USE & CARE
- Recommended age range: All Ages
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave may cause staining